I’ve been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by the amazing, versatile Mitch Teemley! Please visit his website. It’s fabulous and inspiring.
Thank you, Mitch! And keep shining the light!
My Answers to Mitch’s Questions
- What would you like us to know about you? I love Jesus, my family, and my life right now. So blessed to be able to write and teach. Still young enough to live boldly but old enough to be allowed the occasional (I hope) eccentricity.
- How long have you been blogging? Just passed my two-year anniversary.
- What is your goal for your blog? To speak truth, encouraging Christians of all traditions to walk together in faithfulness and accord.
- Would you share one of your favorite quotes? “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” C.S. Lewis
- What has been most rewarding for you since starting your blog? Having a post I revised published at CBN.com July 15, 2017!
- What are your hobbies? Sewing crafts and clothing for grandkids, restoring antique quilts, reading.
- If you were starting all over with your blog, what would you do differently? I wouldn’t obsess over the numbers so much.
- If you had to live in any time in history other than this one, what time period would you choose and why? I think I’d pick the era of World War II and the post-war times. Wonderful heroes in those days–like my parents! But I wonder if I would be a person of faith if I lived in a different time. So I’m content here and now.
- If you could give a new blogger one piece of advice, what would it be? Put yourself out there. That deep feeling or fear you’re hiding is exactly what someone else needs to read about. Be transparent.
- What has been your most useful life lesson? Trust God, no matter what!
Questions for My Nominees
Mitch’s questions are terrific, so I’m going to do what he did and ask the same questions.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog (see above)
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you (see below)
- List the rules and display the award logo
- Nominate 11 bloggers to receive this award and ask them 11 questions
My list isn’t 11, but it’s a good list! I nominate the following bloggers!